[OM] OM-4 self-timer

Subject: [OM] OM-4 self-timer
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:53:27 +0200
Hi,

we're back from three week stay in Spain (Galicia, particuralry). The
result? Eight rolls of slides, eleven of print films. New lesson about
OM-4 learned.

The self timer seems to work only *after* winding the film ie. one has to
wind the film and set the selftimer. If it's done in the other way around,
the camera locks-up the mirror and opens the shutter for the time
self-timer is active yielding severly overexposed (read: completely blank)
frame.

Nonetheless, I made a number of images I like, here's what I find as the
best so far (don't laugh):

http://grabun.com/tmp/san01.jpg

--
Łukasz Grabuń