[OM] Re: CMOS imager numbers for Cars

Subject: [OM] Re: CMOS imager numbers for Cars
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:19:02 -0700 (PDT)
> Yup - my SUV has ARB bars front and back which look like reject
> sections of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I've had two people run into
> me and leave hardly a scratch while damaging themselves quite
> expensively.

We're going to be rotating our vehicles shortly. Wife will get a Jeep
Liberty and I'm going to get the Grand Cherokee. First thing on my
agenda is to finally slap a bunch of ARB gear on it.  Not sure it
really improves "performance" any, but it does look good.

AG

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/