[OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Picture

Subject: [OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Picture
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:37:22 -0400

This is the best site I've seen recently to rank deer resistant plants.?
Daylilies often make the list of "deer resistant" and the sophisticated
Massachusett's deer? do read that list.? As below it is sometimes listed as
occasionally heavily damaged.? They don't touch ours? despite deer up to wazoo
at our place though? they like the arbor vitae.? Tulips are clearly deer crack.
Mike

http://tinyurl.com/2gebu5

OK, time to start a Google search I guess.? I love daylilies but the
deer around here keep ours cropped to the ground.? (Along with our
Indian Hawthorn.)

Later,
Johnny

http://mail.aol.com