[OM] Re: Another 4/3 cam and lenses.

Subject: [OM] Re: Another 4/3 cam and lenses.
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:05:35 -0500
I remember when analog was all there was. Car racers installed gauges so
that under normal operation, the needles were at 12:00. When I worked at the
airplane factory, the lines of analog gauges were similar.

The whole point of this was that you didn't need to process the exact info,
you just needed to see at a glance that everything was normal. Just as a
digtal clock gives you the time, but not the useful relationship to other
minutes, digital readouts require you to process additional information.

Don't know about glass cockpits. Chris?

Bill Pearce