[OM] FS: Books, bags, filters, loupes, meter...

Subject: [OM] FS: Books, bags, filters, loupes, meter...
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:49:59 +0200
As part of my summer cleaning, I have a whole bunch of stuff for
sale. I am not listing prices below, but if you are interested in one
or more items, let me know OFF-LIST and we will arrive at a price and
shipping arrangements that we are both happy with.

BOOKS:

Erwin Puts, Leica Lens Compendium (Hove, 2001). Hardcover, LN-
Douglas O. Morgan, David Vestal, William L. Broecker: Leica Manual,
15th edition (Morgan & Morgan, 1973). Hardcover. Showing signs of
being read, but very good shape for a book this old.

BAGS (both in LN- condition):

Lowe-Pro Stealth Reporter 300AW, black
Lowe-Pro Stealth Reporter 400AW, black

FILTERS (all glass clean and scratch-free, any deviation from LN
reflects mainly packaging):

B&W 091 (dark red) 58mm: completely new, in opened packaging
B&W 090 (light red) 67mm: LN-
B&W 091 (dark red) 49mm: LN-
Heliopan 25 (light red) 86mm, slim version: LN
Heliopan 25 (light red) 46mm: LN-
Tiffen 11 (green) 62mm: EX+
Hoya Pro 1 UV filter 58mm: EX (no packaging, but filter is 100%
clean, I never used it and I have no idea how I acquired it--must
have come with some lens I bought)

FILTER ADAPTERS (step-up rings):
Heliopan 43-55mm
Heliopan 49-55mm

LOUPES (again, all glass clean):
Horizon 4x (for 35mm film): EX+
Horizon 10x (for 35mm film): EX+
Maxwell Medium Format Loupe: EX+

OTHER STUFF:
Sekonic L188 light meter: LN-

As I said, if you are interested in any of the above, please contact
me off-list and we will figure out reasonable prices and postage &
payment arrangements that work for both of us.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: