[OM] FS: Vivitar 800mm f11 Solid Cat

Subject: [OM] FS: Vivitar 800mm f11 Solid Cat
From: "Martinez, Paul" <Paul.Martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:43:33 -0700
I have a Vivitar Series 1 Solid Catadioptric 800mm f11 lens in Mint- condition.
This lens has a rich history and is sought after by astronomers, collectors,
and users who want a small and (comparatively) light 800mm lens. With high ISO
DSLR's the f11 is less of an issue for shutter speeds. Lens has perfect glass
(looks like new), super smooth focus, and just a few light small marks on the
body. Comes with the tripod mount, haze filter (a filter is required for proper
optical path), and front cap (repaired at some point but still works good).
Also included is a Minolta SR T-Mount and back cap to protect the lens. I'll
take some pictures of the lens soon, but it is in great condition. The few
marks on the body are small and only noticeable on close inspection. References
available. Guaranteed to be as described. $500

This lens is a T-Mount lens which makes it easily adaptable to just about any
camera for a very low cost ($10-15).

Thanks,
Paul