[OM] Re: CMOS imager numbers for Cars

Subject: [OM] Re: CMOS imager numbers for Cars
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 06:58:28 -0400
I just bought a new car which has ultrasonic range sensors on the rear
bumper.  Really handy for parking or other backing up situations because
you can't see much of anything out the back window due to the high trunk
line.  It has already worked to warn my wife about a car behind her that
wasn't there when she started backing up in the supermarket parking lot.

But a video image of what's behind would be even nicer.

Chuck Norcutt