[OM] Re: Digital workflow, was: Some OM-photos!

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital workflow, was: Some OM-photos!
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:30:32 -0300
Thanks for all who've replied to this. The one without the church building
is the original size of the scans from Dwayne's Photo. I uploaded it
thinking maybe someone might be able to paste the church into it, but maybe
that is making too much of a fake photo. It took about a 3/4 of an hour to
upload the large one on dial-up, and since it's after 11pm here now, I think
I'll wait until tomorrow to upload the originals with the church building.
Then maybe you  and/or Chuck might work on it if you want. Chuck also
offered to work on it some.
I do like how you straightened the buildings and got rid of the wires and
poles. One end of the rainbow is slightly gone, but it looks okay that way.
On my monitor, the lawn in front is still  almost black. The one I printed
that way printed almost black also at Walmart. It would be nice to have just
a bit of detail showing there, if it can be done without lightening the sky
too much. The sky around the rainbow was really quite dark with a dark
cloud, and the sun was directly behind me as someone has astutely observed.
The way it is in your photo is as I remember it. The double rainbow was also
showing quite plainly.

Wayne