[OM] Re: OT - Art glass panel

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Art glass panel
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:21:37 -0500
Michael Collins wrote:
> On 8/29/07 6:55 PM, "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> http://www.laidbak.com/ebay/pix/serena_web.jpg
>
> What sort of membership does that church draw :-) ?
>
> Michael

LOL!

Her name is Serena - I did a series of fantasy windows, and she was the
one I'm proudest of.  I also did a couple with mermaids, another with a
winged warrior woman, and a couple of straight artistic nudes.

While most stained glass is seen in churches, there is plenty of it
installed in secular businesses, public places, and private residences.
  I fact, I would say the majority of Tiffany's work is not in churches.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon