[OM] Re: E-3 Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Pictures
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 01:52:20 -0400
I'm guessing that the LCD screen swivels 180 degrees as well as as well as
swings to the side. That should put the logo where it belongs. That seems to be
a new lens also. It appears to be a ?-60mm f2.8-4.0 zoom. Haven't seen that in
the line-up before. The pop up flash is interesting. Looks high enough off the
lens axis to do some redeye prevention. The camera looks well thought out. Lots
of function buttons strategically placed. I see they have returned to a top
information window like the E-20. It does have IS. Didn't see the megapixel
count anywhere. Guess we'll have to wait for that.
Hmmm. Inquiring minds want to know.  ;o)

Robert