[OM] Re: What's your favorite type of scribing for a 2-series screen

Subject: [OM] Re: What's your favorite type of scribing for a 2-series screen
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:02:10 -0400
I had John scribe a couple screens for me and, as far as I recall, he
only does rule of thirds... probably because he has a prepared jig for
that.  I had wanted a couple of short vertical lines to mark a 4:5 ratio
but he told me (years ago now) that he couldn't do that.  Anyhow, I
don't think I ever really used the rule of thirds nature of the screens
but they were handy in keeping things level.

Chuck Norcutt