[OM] Re: fountain pens [was: some drivel about the latest wonderbrick]

Subject: [OM] Re: fountain pens [was: some drivel about the latest wonderbrick]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:42:12 +0100
I like different colour inks as well.  My father, a banker with the
Eastern Bank and the Chartered Bank, used to carry a stock of ink
around the world with him, all unmarked ink bottles, all turquoise.

I don't do turquoise, but I do like the Parker antique inks.  I have
Sapphire in my father's old Parker 75, the Ruby in a Mont Blanc given
to me by a chaplain (who won it in a raffle and felt embarrassed to
keep it) and the Mocha in a cheap but lovely old Rotring pen (an
excellent writer).  My Cross has plain old black Cross ink in it and
I use it for my pilot's log book.

Olympus content: none.  But then nor is there anything about Epson,
Nikon, Canon or Pentax either ... :-)

Chris
(but this was written and sent on a Mac, an iMac with a lovely great
20" screen and no dead pixels).