[OM] Another Zuiko on FM - Zuiko 35mm F2.8 shift

Subject: [OM] Another Zuiko on FM - Zuiko 35mm F2.8 shift
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
Not mine and no affiliation.

seller writes:

Price is $575, including paypal fees.

This is the best shift lens in the 35mm focal length,
after the Contax which costs and weighs 2-3 times as
much. This Olympus Zuiko shift 35mm is serial number
109246. I bought it from the original purchaser who
told me he bought it new in 1983 and barely used it
until he sold it to me. Judging by the excellent
+/mint - condition, I believe it.

I tested it on a Canon 5D with adapter. The lens works
like a charm. It is sharp out to the edges and into
the corners, through the full range of shift. By way
of comparison, it is substantially sharper than the
Canon 24mm ts-e. It produces beautiful, natural Zuiko color.

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7