[OM] WTB Olympus Flex Lens cap

Subject: [OM] WTB Olympus Flex Lens cap
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:08:59 -0400
I am going out on a limb here I know but you never know until you ask I
guess.

I recently snagged an Olympus Flex A with its box but missing the lens cap
which leaves me looking to find the cap. The A model type I have uses
bayonet filters and has the f3.5 lenses. I believe that Olympus made two
types of caps for the 'flex (per the lineage section of www.biofos.com).
Since my 'flex has f3.5 lenses I also assume there were also two sizes made.

If anyone has a cap sitting in a drawer and could be persuaded to part with
it please let me know as I would love to complete my camera.

Dan S (who has some Pan F fresh out of the fridge and warming up to test my
new precious).