[OM] Re: 50-250 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: 50-250 zoom
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:47:40 -0400
It may not happen to all lenses, and, afaik, there is no (preventative)
fix for the migrating nature of oil, or oil separating from grease.
Both lenses came out 20+ years ago.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net