[OM] Re: Updated firmware for E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Updated firmware for E-410 and E-510
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:22:26 +0200
Obviously I have a computer (actually, 3). But I have never used any of
the software that came with my digital cameras, nor have I ever
connected any camera to the computer. I consider it a good recipe for
screwing up something, so I always transfer images to the computer by
using a card reader.

I guess I will just have to bite the bullet on this one, if I want the
new firmware.

Nathan

Andrew Fildes wrote:
> The camera might persuade the computer to join its union and start
> keeping watch on you.
> I don't let them talk, ever - I'm a card carrying communicator.
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> On 18/08/2007, at 5:44 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
>

>> And it's a real problem if you don't have a computer - then again,
>> how would
>> you find out about the firmware upgrade ?

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands