[OM] Something free - Only apply if you plan to use it.

Subject: [OM] Something free - Only apply if you plan to use it.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:10:13 EDT
I've just returned from a brief trip to Canada and have an unsigned annual
family pass to their National Parks that is good until the last day on August
2008.  If you want it and will use it, let me know and I'll send it to  you.
Cost me about $125, but is yours free if you will use it to visit  some of the
most beautiful places in North America.  First convincing  request gets it.
Off list, please.   Bill  Barber