[OM] FS - E-300 (in UK)

Subject: [OM] FS - E-300 (in UK)
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:19:52 +0100
The recently started thread about FS postings has reminded me that I
should do something about this.  As I've just got myself an E-330, and
am waiting to see what turns up in September, my E-300 is a bit
surplus.  So too is the 14-45 that came with the E-330.

So, before I put them on ebay, is anyone interested?  £200 plus
postage to a list member.  There's a little scratch on the screen, but
nothing serious (it's near the edge).  If someone reminds me how to do
it, I'll look up the exposure count.