[OM] Subject: Re: Maine Clouds - 2 + a test

Subject: [OM] Subject: Re: Maine Clouds - 2 + a test
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
Ok guys, stay focused.  Only Maine pictures allowed...:)

  I have a test for ya.  It makes life more interesting IMHO.
  Here:
  What kind of lens did Boris use to take this picture of a Rhode Island
lighthouse at sunset?  Please, provide explanation of how you came to your
conclusion.
  B.
  P.S.  The sun does not look like a rainbow in the original file...:)
  P.P.S.  How long should we keep it open?

          Subject:   [OM] Re: Maine Clouds - 2    From:   "Jez Cunningham"
<jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>    Date:   Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:21:50 +0200

OK, not Maine but Cornwall, otherwise fits the bill I think...  br  jez
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/jez.cunningham/Temp/photo#5095909530165341922

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.