[OM] Re: PhotoShop lens correction question

Subject: [OM] Re: PhotoShop lens correction question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 07:17:24 -0400
Thanks.  Since the image didn't have layers to only option was to lie
and say that a grayscale image was RGB.  That did make the lens
correction option available but leaves me really scratching my head.  I
can understand that lens correction would require RGB information to be
able to correct chromatic abberation but I would expect that if you
entered lens correction with a gray scale image that only chromatic
abberation would be unavailable once you entered the filter dialog.
Completely blocking entry to the other correction functions doesn't make
sense.  And graying out options without explanations has always driven
me nuts.  Thanks again.

So, Moose, are you saying that CS2 behaves differently with a grayscale
image?

Chuck Norcutt