[OM] Re: #245

Subject: [OM] Re: #245
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 11:06:34 -0700
Joel Wilcox wrote:
> Can't you take up discussing the fine points of beer, Geebs?
The two can be shared. Beer research mixes well with photo jaunts.
http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Creatures/pages/DSCF0459.htm

Although I needed the Moosehead glass for obvious reasons, that's
draught Bass Ale in it, and the person taking the snap is drinking Old
Peculiar, which is obviously noisy.
> You're starting to distress me.  We're all stuck somewhere in the urinary
> tract and you're out taking pitchures.
My only regret over my choice of DSLR is that it means I can't, in good
conscience, post many images from it here. I may be out taking pickies,
but it isn't obvious here. :-(

Having taken that opening, here's a little snippet of one of several
waterfalls we visited in Oregon.  :-)
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Travel/Oregon/Barr%20Creek%20Falls,%20OR/index.html

> Spank, spank!
>
> Yours breathless,

Careful with those cheap thrills, Joel. (Is there a leering emoticon?)

Moose