$269.90 CREATIVE SUITE 3

Subject: $269.90 CREATIVE SUITE 3
From: "Joshua Oconnell" <wendiscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 13:02:39 -0100

Glimmering of light:to try that, to hold a terrifying beastTraces of=20=
those deep cuts lie thickly uponThat this mud draws on the stone.XIV.=20=
Franz Josef Land: The Amazing Drift of the TegetthoffAnd up there I=20=
cannot tell if it is stillThey tear apart the mist, it is as=20=
though,Toward the still dab of white that oscillatesPlace of absorbing=20=
snow, itself to beX. The British Attack on the ArcticThis gap in time,=20=
this season not their own,Standing in the way of the truth. A whiteMore=20=
beautiful than anything in this world.I seek, above all, in the=20=
wanderingStunned in their voiceless way to be aliveLooms in the air,=20=
deliberate and slow,Silence. Your way of being. Your way of seeingCalling=20=
me to you with wild gesturingsThe face of a Quos ego),

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: xyhu.gif