[OM] Re: Clouds

Subject: [OM] Re: Clouds
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
Fine cloud over one of my favorite places on this planet.  It is even imprinted
in my son's memory...we brought one cloudless night our blankets and binoculars
and laydt on the rocks, right under the stars.  He still considers that to be
one of best experiences in his life.
  In a mean time, I wanted to talk to you about what you said under your second
picture.  Well, this is the exact reason I went with the A200 (aside from the
live view, remote control and flipout LCD...but we wont get picky for the sake
of the conversation...).  It would be interesting for me to hear how you avoid
the elements...especially those trying to enter tye camera while changin
lenses.  You and I shoot in similar conditions and I know what you are facing
when getting images like these.  For the unfamiliar, it takes a good filter
wipe every five minutes or so, to remove the thik layer of salt crust on it...
  Thanks in advance
  Boris