[OM] Re: Lagers - WAS: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Lagers - WAS: Picture without a camera
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:39:43 +0100
* On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 06:23:30AM +0100, Chris Barker said:

> I echo your complaint, Andrew.  When I go into the Mess bar with my
> students, I can guarantee that the boys will drink yellow beer, while
> the maturer gentlemen will go for brown beer (Black Sheep, IPA
> (Fullers, I think) or London Pride).

Hrm.

Odd,  that's what I tend to drink when I'm in a place that does it.   Last
night I had Old Peculiar and Golden Sheep (another Black Sheep beer, but a
bit lighter ...)  I have some Black Sheep downstairs.

One of thhe crap things about drinking in  NI is the lack of good beer.
*humpf*

It's a good reason to move across the sheugh to GB anyway. ;)

p.
--
      o  OOOOooO( I've heard of From Russia With Love, but you're  )Oo.
    .o0o.oOOo.o(           from Nebraska with nymphomania           )Oo.