[OM] Re: #240

Subject: [OM] Re: #240
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:47:34 +1000
We've attempted to discipline the geebee collective before (you don't
think there's just one of them do you?) but they keep doing the Leica
PAD (picture a day) obsessive-compulsive disorder commitment and one
of them keeps taking an OM along as well as the M6 so we have to put
up with the continual barrage of images as a constant reminder that
one us of actually takes photographs instead of behaving
appropriately, sitting glued to the screen, waiting for the next off-
topic post to ping while counting the pixels in an image they
accidentally gathered last year.
Hmmm. That might need a semi-colon somewhere, like.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx