[OM] Re: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture without a camera
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:46:28 +1000
There's the difference - I don't understand it but I'm prepared to
give the poor buggers the benefit of the doubt.O n the grounds that
they're trying to find, as aI said, a way to measure the unmeasurable.
Hope you enjoyed the smack - you can have one any time you like.
In fact, give yourself a damn good thrashing - I'm sure we'd both
enjoy that. :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx