[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Kröller-Müller and some close-ups

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Kröller-Müller and some close-ups
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:55:51 +0100
Thanks for that Nathan, I enjoyed seeing pictures of the park,
despite the adverse weather.

I should comment, though, that NL is so crowded that there are very
few places in the middle of nowhere; I lived for a short while in
South Limburg and it wasn't far to anywhere to anywhere else ... :-)

I like using my Zuiko 90/2 on my E-1 (haven't yet tried it on my
E-500), and your photos have prompted me to look at buying an E-410
instead of a 510.

Chris