[OM] Re: Not the best start to my holiday

Subject: [OM] Re: Not the best start to my holiday
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:21:28 +1000
The full price structure goes as follows -
1. Bubble wrap.
2. Muscat.
3. New Age remedies (have you SEEN the cost of lavender oil?)
4. Drugs
5. Good Rutherglen Muscat
6. Alternative Therapy
7. Dope
8. Rehab.
9. Proper therapy.

The position and efficacy  of drugs, on this list, is variable,
depending on whether you live in a country with a decent health
system, rely on ebay or Mexico for your supplies or qualify for
subsidised pharmaceuticals. Drugs taken WITH cheap Muscat are
remarkably effective but only in the short term and this is not a
recommended course of action unless you really enjoy getting wasted.
Rehab. is only effective at all if you avoid celebrities and actually
stay in it for longer than a weekend. No responsibility taken for the
use, appropriate or otherwise, of this advice which is offered only
as information as a basis for responsible self medication. :-)

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
NB. For those who do not know - good Rutherglen Muscat is a fortified
wine of the highest order, the popularity of which has priced it out
of the reach of all but the serious gourmet drinker in recent years.
Damn.