[OM] FS: two OM bodies + plethora of lens

Subject: [OM] FS: two OM bodies + plethora of lens
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:59:15 +0200
Hi,

The story goes like this: I am big fan of Olympus system, I have E-1 with
two lenses and invested lot of money in OM system. But it turned out I am
becoming more and more frustrated with the results I receive. Today I
found my OM-4 still "features" light leaks even though most friendly Piers
sent me set of light seals which I partially used, replacing deteriated
foam. Great, indeed.

Making a long story short: we - my wife and I - are off to Spain in two
week time. I need more reliable camera I could really trust instead of
worrying whether everything will go well. I am willing to sell all the
items I have for a good - for a buyer - price. I will ship internationally
(sure I will, there is no single Pole on this list except the author).

Anyway, item list includes:

* OM-4 in good working condition, in good shape, *LIGHT LEAKING*: 200 EUR
* OM-2n in very good working condition and very good shape, some minor
wear on the back, tarnish on shutter speed ring of 3mm diameter: 80 EUR
* OM-G in overall good shape, some dents on the bottom of the camera, full
working condition, IIRC - 20 EUR
* Zuiko 50/1.8, with both lens caps - 30 EUR
* Zuiko 24/2.8, with both lens caps - 100 EUR
* Vivitar 70-210/3.5, made by Tokina, rear cap included, no front cap, UV
filter used insted - 80 EUR
* Tokina 135/2.8, IIRC, with small 2mm "ghost" on the front lest, on the
edge of the lens, both lens caps included - 20 EUR
* Tamron SP 90/2.5, with both lens caps - 180 EUR

All the items sum up to 710 EUR, I am giving -15% discount if someone
decides to buy the whole set and I would *really* prefer to sell the whole
buch as whole. I have Paypal account but would rather to receive
international money transfer for there's no way to collect money from
Paypal in Poland - one has to spend them rather than having them paid in
cash.

--
Łukasz Grabuń
http://grabun.com/