[OM] Re: Not the best start to my holiday

Subject: [OM] Re: Not the best start to my holiday
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:53:33 +0100
Commiserations, old chap, I know how clegg-bites can hurt, but I haven't
seen blisters like that before - egad, they are nearly as big as that
squirrel you showed us a couple of years back.

But as to your labio-dental fricative disability, I am shocked that you
could so quickly have forsaken Walt Wayman's sage advice.  Get out the epoxy
resin!

No, not the duct tape, let's not go there....

--
Piers