[OM] Re: Split Image Focus Screen for E-1 available next Tuesday - Exper

Subject: [OM] Re: Split Image Focus Screen for E-1 available next Tuesday - Experiences?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:23:06 +0100
As I said, Paul, it "isn't from the same seller, but might be the same
product"

I bought from cowy07, *not from jinfinance.

I suspect others here have also bought items from cowy07 - maybe an OM-4/3
adaptor - with less success than from jinfinance, who could offer a view on
the seller if not the product.  Perhaps it was Chuck?

--
Piers