[OM] Some Busch Series racing pix

Subject: [OM] Some Busch Series racing pix
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:46:54 -0500
Recently I shot the Nascar Busch Series race at Chicagoland Speedway for
the team I occasionally work for.

I waded through the 209 shots I packed into the E1 and picked a handful
for the website - Galler is at
http://mlracing.com/racepix/Joliet%2007/joliet_07.html

I'll be adding captions later this evening, but the photos are there.

Used a mixture of the DZ 17-54, my OM 65-200 zoom, and an old, cheap
Japanese F-mount 400mm zoom that I borrowed from a friend.

It helps to have pit and garage access, something I used to have in the
old days when I did a racing news program for a local radio station.  It
felt good to be able to walk out onto the starting grid and not have the
security guys turn me back.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon