[OM] Photo stitching - anyone up for a challenge?

Subject: [OM] Photo stitching - anyone up for a challenge?
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:40:07 +0100
My wife wants a couple of photos "stitched" together. Not a normal
"landscape"-type stitch -- it's people in this one. I know it's way
beyond my capabilities -- I wouldn't know where to start and I really
don't get on with Photoshop Elements anyway -- I'm just about ready to
uninstall it.

The photos are at:
http://www.pfdr.co.uk/P7222002.JPG
and
http://www.pfdr.co.uk/P7222005.JPG

She wants the two right hand characters from ...2 and the little boy
from ...5 -- so that all three look at least vaguely happy.

I know it's a bit of a cheek, but does anyone fancy a go at this to earn
me some brownie points? I really can't face even trying!!

Thanks,

Simon

PS: Photos taken with Oly C-8080 WZ