[OM] Re: OT. retirement

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. retirement
From: Ted & Kay Bradshaw <tedley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:27:17 +0100

On 20 Jul 2007, at 23:03, JOHN DUGGAN wrote:

> Hi all,
>        Hope you don't mind me letting off steam. Early retirement from
> teaching finally came around today. Very much a day of mixed emotions,
> will miss colleagues (most of them) and the gallows humour..but will
> not miss the unnecessary paperwork.

Enjoy your retirement, John. I took early retirement from teaching
several years ago and have had no reason to regret the decision at
all. No more paperwork. No more meetings listening to the self-
important droning on and on. No more parents' evenings. No more
Pavlovian response to bell or buzzer.

Good luck.

Ted.