[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:33:55 -0500
I have always wondered what happened to Les Clark (I think it was
Clark), a very kind older gentleman who used to say nice things about
everyone.  He announced that he was going to the hospital for a
serious surgery and we never heard from him again.  I still think
about him from time to time.

Joel W.