[OM] Re: [way OT] Household project advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Household project advice
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:23:49 -0500
        That would be me Bill. I'll have to take a look at the article.
Most of my projects where I use Gorilla Glue are more likely to be found
in the pages of "Rough Woodworking" but I like it because it works well
with wood and just about anything else *other* than wood. I think of it
as a slow "Krazy Glue" (cyanoacrylic glue to those not familiar with the
brand). I've never had it fail me and the only downside is, once opened,
it only lasts about 6 months before hardening in the bottle. So I buy
small bottles.

Charlie