[OM] Re: Only for those Olympus collectors who think there is nothing le

Subject: [OM] Re: Only for those Olympus collectors who think there is nothing left to collect
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:31:58 -0400

I have monitored Pen F stuff for a while. This seller has been an active
buyer of lenses. Obviously, he was building a set to sell....

I have jusr purchased a Pen FT with 38mm lens.? Don't plan to build a system,
but rather use it to make a series of 2, 3, 4 or 5 images which are then
printed as one print.?? If it doesn't work out, then it is off to eBay.? Guess
I'm really trying to be a pen head or is that a pin head.? <{8^)? Bill Barber
AOL at AOL.com.