[OM] Re: This seller is nuts!

Subject: [OM] Re: This seller is nuts!
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:24:33 -0400
You're not kidding.  I tried to help a seller with some suggestions on
an OM-10 kit he was selling.  He wanted $750 for a 10 and 2 acme lenses.
  There were just plain falsehoods in his listing, aside from the fact
that he didn't realize the 10 was an entry level camera with practically
no resale value. All he could do was get annoyed that I wasn't buying.

John
CPS, Inc.