[OM] Re: Olympus odyssey camera uk

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus odyssey camera uk
From: Graeme Pow <graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 06:31:28 +0100
Hi Piers,

Still no sign of your message this morning, but I did check my spam
filters and found what the likely problem was: me! (what a muppet)  I
had the filter set to reject any mail that didn't have my address in the
To: field, and of course your message was sent to John as the main
recipient, with me being CC'd in.  Argh!  I've corrected it now; my
humblest apologies.

I did receive your reply this evening, though, both on and off list.

It's absolutely peeing down outside as I write, but god-darn it I'm
still going out to shoot with the Odyssey camera!

All the best,

Graeme