[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coins

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coins in jar . . .
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:55:05 +1000
The murkin croc is rare as I remember but here they're big and bite
back. Wild ones are protected although they've got a fair chance of
getting you first.
The meat is farmed, along with the skins. I can buy it locally
although I'm a very long way from croc country.
I can also buy camel meat which is good. Asian buffalo is excellent.
Parrot isn't bad (that's a long story).
I don't recommend seagull or fox (really, don't ask).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx