[OM] Re: Darkroom (was: e-1 on craigs list is gone)

Subject: [OM] Re: Darkroom (was: e-1 on craigs list is gone)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:36:11 +1000
> Bill Barber (NSURIT@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> Don't start looking at used darkroom equipment or you may
> find yourself to be "hunting and gathering.". [...]
> This warning comes from one who is currently doing the
> "hunting and gathering." [...]

Thanks, Bill, and I consider myself warned.

Without seeming too instantly-rejecting, however, and
stating the following with the understanding that you were
probably already aware of this when you wrote the above,
I might have to admit being party to the thought that
warning someone on this list about the risk of "hunting and
gathering" is like warning a dog of the dangers of licking
itself. :-)

Cheers,
Marc (thinking you might have just encouraged me)
Sydney, Oz