[OM] Re: Know About This? CameraGAS.com

Subject: [OM] Re: Know About This? CameraGAS.com
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:43:43 -0400
Caveat emptor.  The first ad I looked at was for a 20mm Olympus OM
extension tube.  Of course there is no such thing built by Oly.  All the
tubes are 7, 14 or 25mm whether manual or auto so this is clearly of
someone else's manufacture.
<http://www.cameragas.com/auction_details.php?name=OLYMPUS-20MM-CLOSEUP-TUBE-USED&auction_id=373>

He also lists his web site in the ad which is forbidden by the seller's
rules.  With no scrutiny of anything this will likely be the wild west.

Chuck Norcutt