[OM] Nut Cases [was Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continue

Subject: [OM] Nut Cases [was Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:09:32 -0700
> From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Insane persons are usually the most normal - as far as they can
> tell  :)

Reminds me of the cartoon posted on my partner's desk: A shrink is
sitting with a pad of paper, his patient lying on a couch.

Shrink: "Do any of your relatives suffer from mental illness?"

Patient: "No, they all seem to enjoy it."

:::: A virus has marked this email as being virus-free! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::