[OM] Expose Right? was Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Expose Right? was Advice please- stage photography
From: Roger Key <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:39:41 +0200

Sorry about the difficult text Chris. I have started to use a new 'live'
version of Hotmail, which I suspect is the source of the problem. I am sending
this using 'classic' Hotmail, to see if that helps.Roger> From:
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [OM] Expose Right? was Advice please- stage
photography> Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:31:25 +0100> To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> > >
Roger> > Your post was quite difficult to read (see below, a snipped >
version). But I spotted the "expose right" bit and I think I need > help with
that.> > You see I have read advice that you should underexpose to avoid >
highlights as the underexposed areas can be raised in exposure in >
post-processing. But "expose right" seems to me to be the opposite ...> > Chris