[OM] Re: Oly 770SW question

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly 770SW question
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:34:36 +1000
> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Come, come, Roger!  You need to think like a marketer...

Hey, I'm just trying to, for once (for me), offer some actual
on-topic assistance and contribution, because I actually
own the camera. Hell, I only just switched the 'feature'
on *because* Mike passed on the question.

Note that the feature is not 'ON' by default out of the box,
suggesting that Oly' might see its usefulness as a novelty
or a below-sea-level specialty. I don't know. Also, I've
owned the camera for a month and bought it for shockproofness,
compactness and waterproofness - I didn't even know it
had this feature.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz