[OM] Re: Where do you get those little plastic/nylon clamps?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where do you get those little plastic/nylon clamps?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 15:22:45 -0600
Bill,

Those are actually used on cars to hold vacuum hoses in place, I just
replaced a couple of hoses on my old Chevy Caprice and had to get 4 new
plastic clamps like the ones you described. They were a lot bigger than the
one most print washers use, but you might try an auto parts store or car
dealer if you cant find them anywhere else....there are probably smaller
ones used on cars too.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design