[OM] Re: Manna...

Subject: [OM] Re: Manna...
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:10:12 -0400
Johann,

If the document is to be believed the major benefit from the new grip is
that it runs on two BLM-1's rather than a second type of battery. The in
field benefit is you only carry one type of battery and could in a pinch
carry the grip with one in it and just pop the camera BLM into the second
slot when you mount the grip. I know that the dedicated battery for the grip
was a major gripe for some.

Dan S.