[OM] Re: Pentax 510 kiler?

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentax 510 kiler?
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:40:30 -0400
The point of the hold-up was the need to ensure the continual existence
of the camera division. This was agreed to, and set up in the way the
terms are written. One updated camera model already introduced; two more
before christmas; pro level model in 2008; two new pro lenses for mid
July; two more for september; one for december; glass supplied by hoya
like most other companies - but supplied to Pentax at obviously better
cost; new giant lens factories just this year.

Its not like the Konica/Minolta/Sony situation.

Larry