[OM] Re: Some details on the E-1 replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Some details on the E-1 replacement
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:25:22 -0700
Thanks James,

12-60mm f2.8-4 Pro Lens - Oct 2007
I hope they've done a great design.

The 14-35mm f2 is now spring of 2008. Hopefully they changed their
mind rather than having design problems which made it very late.

Looks like the E-P1 might be using the same 10MP sensor of the new
bodies. Too bad they chose infrared rather than RF for wireless flash.
... so faster AF, tilting live view, presumably interchangeable focus
screens, and more rugged construction will add perhaps $1000 to the
cost of an E510.

Interesting that the slides say top down effect for E410 & E510. It
seems to me the E410 & E510 will have more impact on E-P1 sales than
the other way around.

-jeff