[OM] Re: OT: A1 sensor corruption

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: A1 sensor corruption
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
>Been hiding?

>Chuck Norcutt

  Hi Chuck, hi list,

  Wish I had a good story to tell, but no...been working.  The weekend that
just passed was my first weekend off in four months.  It was worthed tho, now
most of the peeps within the company know my name (no monetary reward yet), coz
I pulled a system demo so terrific, it is turning into a contract in less than
a month.
  I admit that missed the interaction with the list and my first post in a long
time did feel as surfacing the water for that oxygene gasp.  I was able to take
a day off last week and it felt that way too.  My body was aching for
excercise, but my brain was withered and needed different kind of stimulation,
so I ignored the body, took the camera and went to one of the most beautiful
places in the planet, here are some of the results (go ahead Moose, I can sense
it from here that you are itching...:), I'll post the rest soon as I havent
even seen everything yet:
  http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/A%20Day%20Off/
  The whole time I was there, I was thinking about the time when I was going to
have the chance to describe to the list how happy I was to be behind the
camera.  Getting good pictures didnt matter.  I felt euphoric and if sompin
came right, it was by accident...
  There is a story behind the first picture...my cellphone managed to fall off
my belt, so I brought the rest of the family to help me find it.  Wasnt hard,
it took about ten times to call from wifes phone and we heard it ringing in the
bushes...so this picrute was taken right after we found it.  Its my son in a
spontaneous moment of being overwhelmed by the freedom he felt at the top of
the hill overlooking the area...not staged.  I dont know how much credit i
should get for it...it was mostly composition effort.
  So, Chuck, did you finally move?
  Boris

Building a website is a piece of cake.